Thursday, February 15, 2007

Vercors 2007

Brave as they are, five young people set out on a walk in the snow, leaving civilisation behind (ok, I'll cut the drama-part)
Joris and Willem spent the previous months preparing every little detail of this trip what resulted in a very smooth journey! In my name as well as most likely Goedele's and Tess's, THANKS GUYS!

Some of Willem's pictures can be found at the link the following location:
www.flickr.com/photos/wvdoorne

Nothing to do but walk in the snow, gaze at the scenery, eat, drink, sleep and take care of the others. Who offcourse also took care of me, we had a very mutualistic relationship going on there, thanks guys/girls, let's do that again!

No internet, no cellulars, nada, nothing, just a few people against the elements, if that doesn't charge the batteries, I need to get myself a new battery.
Man am I looking forward to Spitsbergen 2007, I can hardly wait!

No comments: