Sunday, February 18, 2007

The longest day

For a reason still unknow to me I woke up around 20 hours ago, not being able to fall asleep again, so I got up.
I have among other things: studied, emailed, worked with cement on our terrace, listened to all the recordings made with the dictaphhone on the Vercors-trip (HILARIOUS!!!), taken a sample from and measured the characteristics of our pond (no.3 for the masters thesis), eaten spaghetti with a very nice sauce that my sister made, pdf-ed an article that was requested from entomo-info, blogged, watched an episode of stargate and attended the chinese new-year demonstration from my school just an hour ago and naturally throughout the entire day brainstormed about the future course of action concerning that person that not so long ago managed to take my breath away.
And now onwards to the dream-realm, good night and good luck!

No comments: